Sunday, February 14, 2021

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

 Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares.


THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause .



Sade - No Ordinary Love (Official Video).Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:


No comments:

Post a Comment