Sunday, February 14, 2021

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 Good times on the beach, fun, and games where the cattle and the buffalo roam, Upland, Ventura?Peter Pan, Peter Love, Peter and Paul, the boys of the pack of fairies, or freaks that never grew up. Boys to men, men that remain boys for the life that they live.


I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on. .Who Do You Trust?



Smallville is an American superhero television series developed by writer-producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, based on the DC Comics character Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. The series, initially broadcast by The WB, premiered on October 16, 2001.

'To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.'Hey. TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Inline image

Cannabis and Conversation. Karma, So quick to point the finger, you forget, there are 3 fingers, pointed back at you. Investing time in these helps me get more leads and sales for my client. So, always invest your time in the right action. Let me know "Where do you invest your time?"

 Now You See Me .Deep River Woman . | Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones.Proud of my colleagues who keep fighting #cancer and care for our patients every day! #WorldHealthDay.  Rachel Jarrot. 

Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count. Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air. Good time frogs, men and mice, cartoons across the decades.RGJ Princess Frog: Rocky, Butch 2 Whale. Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, a sucker for free, hits and misses, dances in the mud. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, family affairs, heads to count.

Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries. Lemons for the sugar and spices for the girls to make the most of the bumps in the road, and drinks made of the lemons, dodging the rocks under the sands of time.
Songs and dances, jumps for joy, games of lovers, games of haters, games with lots of balls. Beaches for dazes, boats to rocks, ships to sail, dreams in actions, dreams in drama. Parts to acts. Ladies of the night, butches-nuts to go, party......and bitches,dicks to strap on, games to play, roles of dykes.

Games of chance stars to read, happy for the adventures of the wild and free. Role models Kid Rock, sheep for the Rolling Stones, happy to dance the night away with Billy Idol, any of those guys will do. Boys to men that never grew up, oh yeah they got older, but the kids within are in touch still.

Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment