Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sinners and Saints: The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda .Words To Define: Bullshit, And Faithful, Tricks, Trades, Treats.Faces Of Frogs.

  It is important to remember we cannot make anything grow; but, we can foster an environment where growth is a byproduct of living.Sinners and Saints: The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda .Words To Define: Bullshit, And Faithful, Tricks, Trades, Treats.Faces Of Frogs.



No photo description available.


The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.

"Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers Talk. Heads to walls, another brick to place, sinners, saints, snakes in grass.Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Sinners and Saints: The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda .Words To Define: Bullshit, And Faithful, Tricks, Trades, Treats.Faces Of Frogs.

 

Image


It is important to remember we cannot make anything grow; but, we can foster an environment where growth is a byproduct of living.Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs. Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play. Tricked and pimped, eaten alive for a season or two. Crooks and robbers, snakes and monkeys, dances in the rain, dances in the woods. Friends in other forms, tricks with time, tricks with space.

Sade - No Ordinary Love (Official Video).Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...


Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.




 Every day, cheers, words in waves, salads, tossed daily. Veterans Day, Cheers, Heads To Count. Nuts On The Ground. Crazy For A Fee. P T S D. Yikes! Run quickly do not stick if you do it may be the last trip. Facebook Raider: Dick Battles And Wars Won,"Wow! What a Ride! Thanks for service."WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'

No comments:

Post a Comment