Saturday, February 20, 2021

12 Houses Of May: Earth Angels Hosts: Dates To Set.Fairy Tales To Recap.

I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.FOREVER HOME: Both Sides.

Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS

Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...
📢: A new day, a new friend 🐧✨Orientation .Beautiful words. Digger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time..Wishing on stars tonight.Blowing in the wind. The soul is like an uninhabited world that comes to life only when the Creator lays his head against us.ABOUT THE TESTS OVER TIME. Bumps In The Road. Right Turns, Left Turns, The Lucky Breaks, Faces In Shadows, Back To Square One, Dances Until Death.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.

 

Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses, waves to make, not doing normal, plain, or common. Wishes on stars.YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.

Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Spinning Tales Told.You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions are goals and plans in place, dreams and goals vary with the deadlines. Happy and gay is a lifestyle to share with the friends and family with a glasses that are not rose colored, so what about the labels of the haters?


When remember some bullshit while I'm meditating'.Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.Tired, Sick, Gray Dazes, Sons To Shine, To Stand Tall. Or Not.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.

Life in a RV, campers for life.School of Hard Knocks.This is absolutely disgusting and makes me sick!!!"Your mantra is thank you. Just keep saying thank you. Don't explain. Don't complain. Just say thank you. Say thank you to existence." -Mooji. There’s a special place in hell for the piece of shit running around here setting all these churches on fire!
May be an image of 1 person, hair and outerwear


MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!What does this mean? "Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right.UPGRADE your mindset".Patterns...Possibilities. People. I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.

Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Hotels, Motels For Sale: Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.


Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand -Hecates Witch's & Pagans. Welcome All!. Counting Heads, Spinning Tales,Good Time Frogs. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment