Saturday, June 12, 2021

Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.

   "Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."

Colors of the rainbows, colors of matters of the heat of the matters, hearts and horns, tales to spin, crows to fly, songs to sing, great day on the right side of the grave, hopes running high.Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.
Cut them off for what ? Because the hair growing on his own dn head make THEM UNCOMFORTABLE ? PISS ME OFF ! CONGRATULATIONS, SIR !!!Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.



Sebastian:12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.

 No Ordinary Love. You should go see what they're up to. Maybe you'll like their blog as much as they liked yours!Sebastian:12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.

Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.Battles Of Wits.Gifts to words, songs in the winds, tales of hats and horns, sinners and saints, dances on the sands of time. Ways to grow, ways to turn life around, live and learn, lessons on classes of lovers and classes of haters, coins to flip, views online. Love and luck, love and hate, love and happiness, coins to flip, songs to sing...Pages To Books: Speculate, Fabricate, Hate: 


 "Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."

No comments:

Post a Comment