Saturday, June 12, 2021

."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.

The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. 

Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.

Johnny Depp get ready to rock . Rocking and rolling, sons to shine, stars and wishes, hugs and kisses, dances in the clouds, all night long. Word of a mother, a mom, a bitch with stars.

One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.
Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset.
CALICHICKSBABESDAMESNAMESANDLABELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset.
Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting. Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better th...

People beware: Back In Time, Oh, What A Show, Heads Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms. Rats to roaches, faces of rats, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the crowds. When I Was A Kid. Lovers and Haters, Hats 2 Horns. Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.Ways to grow, ways to sit and spin, dicks, dawgs, freaks, and cows from NY.

 Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?So I feel it’s time to introduce myself, I’m Peter Ahola but go by the name Green Raptor Studios. Somehow or other, I’ve actually gotten a bit famous on the internet because of my love for mer-folk, I’ve got a small collection drawings I’ve done of both original characters and pop culture. ."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.


I’ve also got my own mermaid named Amber who operates as a top notch thief. Just last night I finally completed her 50 page one shot comic, and I’d like to share it here. I’ll also be posting some other mermaid pictures in the near future! Hi y’all.Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams

Amber World’s Greatest Mer-Thief
GREENRAPTORSTUDIOS.COM
Amber World’s Greatest Mer-Thief
Visit the post for more.

Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams.To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters.

Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel. Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.

Fast forward to today, copywriting has enabled me to build multiple 6 & 7-figure businesses and sell over $300M worth of products.Point being - if you’re a marketer or an entrepreneur looking to make more money online...




Inline image


 The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Clocks.."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.
Inline image

 My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.Don’t make me wait this long again.Paul,951-500-3862,Let's talk asap.......single retired mature black man in Riverside

Inline image




Paul 951-500-3862,Let's talk asap.......single retired mature black man in Riverside.."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.

You MUST master this skill to be successful long-term.It’s the bloodline of ANY business, no matter the industry. You see, if you can’t sell your products & services online, your business is doomed to fail, just like mine were.But You Don’t Need Your Own Business To Monetize

Copywriting - You Can Also Write For Others... Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, I didn't i ask for the attitude I know, its on the house Delivered'.Today has been a spectacular day of multiple breathtaking accomplishments. First time this year I’ve felt this good. Peace, love, and light, y’all .

No comments:

Post a Comment