Saturday, June 12, 2021

It was impossible for someone to spend time with him without laughing their ass off. I liked him a lot and he seemed to like me too.Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .


The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it..

Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.

Johnny Depp get ready to rock . Rocking and rolling, sons to shine, stars and wishes, hugs and kisses, dances in the clouds, all night long. Word of a mother, a mom, a bitch with stars.
NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2. Remember.Hey you guys daily birthdays, every day a gift, to live in the present, cousins My baby boys , out to lunch, out of mind, out of friends to last. Hard to say.

Windows, Doors, Open Wide, Ships To Sail, Boats To Float, Cowboy Games. Sending lots of love your way . The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." ― Eleanor Roosevelt .

Fast forward to today, copywriting has enabled me to build multiple 6 & 7-figure businesses and sell over $300M worth of products.Point being - if you’re a marketer or an entrepreneur looking to make more money online...




It was impossible for someone to spend time with him without laughing their ass off. I liked him a lot and he seemed to like me too.Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .


Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel. Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.
Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'



It was impossible for someone to spend time with him without laughing their ass off. I liked him a lot and he seemed to like me too.Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .

No comments:

Post a Comment