Monday, November 21, 2022

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'







DEBTOR'S NAME: Provide only one Debtor name (1a or 1b) (use exact, full name; do not omit, modify, or abbreviate any part of the Debtor's name); if any part of the Individual .Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and ..
May be an image of text that says 'Me and my demon vibing because we've already lived through hell and it frankly doesn't scare us anymore'

 You can never tell me how you were all alone. You can never say no one was there for you. I have lived with no family no friends for years. No one to call. No one to rescue me. All your pity parties...who cares. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'Mona

May be art

Keep that in mind when you hear the Left go nuts over patriots peacefully observing dropboxes in case any mules show up.Where is your Google company listing for Spruce Power, oh that's right it's still listed under Energy Service Experts?HORRIBLE COMPANY,OZZIE'S COW WISDOM FOR LIFE'S LITTLE BEEFS.FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING ME.

You're alive aren't you. Collecting fees, more than once a month, they said they never received, and getting dinks on your credit report. Got to love the snakes in grass, spiders and worms, not, jackasses in the herds of donkeys. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.

DEBTOR'S NAME: Provide only one Debtor name (1a or 1b) (use exact, full name; do not omit, modify, or abbreviate any part of the Debtor's name); if any part of the Individual .Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and ..Veterans day , They wear their heart on their sleeve .

No photo description available.

Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. Concur?When you’re ready to go, go with Heart. Just get in the damn box! Drives me nuts. Hank didn't need all that crap!I usually ask for ice cream.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'

HATERS:OUT.'TELL ME WHAT TO DO .MILLER. 704 315 0809 .THANKS SO MUCH. YOU GUYS LIKE POEMS? HERE'S ONE: QUOTE | HE'S GOT NO STYLE, HE'S GOT NO GRACE; HE'S GOT NO BODY, HE'S GOT NO FACE. 'I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD SAY HI TO HER, ASK FOR AN AUTOGRAPH, OR REPORT HER TO THE MUSEUM.PLEASE SATANISM YOUR HANDS.'Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'Sophia Original on canvas 24x30
May be art

May be an image of text that says 'က CSC CALIFORNIA Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated 2021 Califoría 2021 EDITION'

Just allow me to be crazy now cause that is who I am and I swear to God I keep trying to delete this fucking profile. I think facebook is toxic. Shit. Delete my profile I keep trying to doKeep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'

You did say you were perfect. That is the way of the deal, lost in February 28, 2022, when house did not close. Third party, Spruce Powers, solar panels, wanted a ride to charge fees, that did not happen, their shit did not stick.
May be an image of text that says '321 1os. TIPS FOR GETTING THROUGH YOUR ESCROW... 2 DONT PROCRASINATE PAPER WORK 1 CREATE AN ESCROW TIMELINE 3 PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES 4 5 PRIORITIZE YOUR INSPECTIONS MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321'

What can I say? For you to understand. No. I'm nothing. I'm okay with that. Really I am okay with that.I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!' 'It's sick': SPRUCE POWER,Sucks, not the right company, to please, to take your calls, just interfered in the cash you pay, give it to me one more time.

I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. LouAnn Bagnara-Atkins, Spruce Powers, solar panel company.
HEADSTOCOUNTDAISYDANCERSGHOSTSFACES.BLOGSPOT.COM
I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. LouAnn Bagnara-Atkins, Spruce Powers, solar panel company.
To share, to pass on, the views of the jobs, done without class, cheer, or delight, with the crooks, cheaters, and liars, donkeys on land,...

Being something means you have to live up to something. Being something just to be something doesn't exist in this world. To be something you have to be something and once you are something, people expect something from you. The sun is not just the sun if it did not provide heat. Then it is just light. Without the light then it is what?

1.9K
119 Comments
293 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment