Sunday, August 7, 2022

The Struggle"Spruce Power, Assholes On The Roof: To Returns. There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give."REVIEW:

Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity?The Struggle"Spruce Power, Assholes On The Roof: To Returns. There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give."REVIEW.

''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America
May be an image of text

TRUTHSTOBEWRITTENVETERANSTALESSHARED.BLOGSPOT.COM
May be an image of text that says 'Why does the inside of a cheese grater look like every rap music video from the early 2000s? OURF'

Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef? Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'IF GAY MEANS HAPPY Then I'm STRAIGHT af'

Betty Battles ,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.

May be an image of text that says 'ALL ABOUT DOCK'

 THE MORE YOU KNOW, JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER. THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN...WINGS TO FLY, BUTTERFLIES.YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.SHIT FOR SPRUCE POWERS, HOW TO CHANGE A TERMINATION TO A TRANSFER, SO THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF, CAN CHARGE, $30,000.AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES.

Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity?


No comments:

Post a Comment