Friday, January 22, 2021

This should go without saying now but, just in case I was not clear .....keep your negative opinions to yourself they mean nothing to me!

 

We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.
No photo description available.

 Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances With Men, Mice, Micky Mouse, Nazi camps, cattle runs, 900.Wow.. wow.. wow.Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you

Questions up in the air, age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly, retired or not, heart to heart, strangers in the light of day.Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you.

This should go without saying now but, just in case I was not clear .....keep your negative opinions to yourself they mean nothing to me!Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.
No photo description available.

Jewish whales on land, sharks in the waters, plenty of frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas, lovers and haters, hats and horns. Love and hate, hounds to run, horns of a goat, kids to play, daily lessons, how to stand tall.Frogs and snakes in the dogwood trees. Monkeys, tigers and snakes, birthdays every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment