Sunday, February 24, 2019

I can't change myself now but if I could I wouldn't bother πŸ˜‚Yeah!! It's all about positive vibes!!

Until the light shown down on me  from the man above. I was then set free,  the chains were broken by  something called true love. A love so powerful it  required no chains at all. A love that held me up higher  and would catch me should I fall. A day of celebration to loose  my chains for good. The scars are now healing  exactly like they should. Those chains are now gone  true love will always last. I've thrown out my chains forever  by leaving them in the past.  My Chains are Broken.I can't change myself now but if I could I wouldn't bother πŸ˜‚Yeah!! It's all about positive vibes!!


I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE. PETTY 4 ME πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸ˜‚WAR MONDAY'S 😈😈😈DROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£]Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds.I can't change myself now but if I could I wouldn't bother πŸ˜‚Yeah!! It's all about positive vibes!!


Photo
Lessons learned and time to move on and out.Views Online, Cartoon Hits, Songs To Sing, Kin And Kids, Nuts To Fall, Franky Trees. Out Of Sight.People aren’t perfect, and it happens. ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE. PETTY 4 ME πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸ˜‚WAR MONDAY'S 😈😈😈DROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£]Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds.I can't change myself now but if I could I wouldn't bother πŸ˜‚Yeah!! It's all about positive vibes!!
Photo
They think that all women are same....damn ,think again...some can't be reached by your consumed antenna, so a nice advice. ..GO PLAY WITH YOUR TRIBE, USING YOUR TRICKS, MAYBE YOU FIND A BIG MIX,TO GIVE YOU SOME BRICKS, SO IN THE END YOU END WITH YOUR BLIX....He pushed me say thatπŸ˜‰✌πŸ’―πŸ’œπŸ˜ŠI can't change myself now but if I could I wouldn't bother πŸ˜‚Yeah!! It's all about positive vibes!!
Photo

 Waves in the air, ships to sail, love, luck, lights, leaders, tests over time. Gems and stones, rocks to roll, plenty of fish to fry, dances on time. Dicks, dawgs, donkeys, grass and hay, horses to ride, donkeys and monkeys, views of the packs.Balls in air, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks to love or hate.I can't change myself now but if I could I wouldn't bother πŸ˜‚Yeah!! It's all about positive vibes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment