Tuesday, September 19, 2017

What Time Is It? Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.

Search Results

University of the Pacific - Stockton, Sacramento and San Francisco.

What Time Is It? Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks. Place to start, creating blue oceans, houses, homes, help, for the transitional veterans, target group to assist, in times of bumps in the road. Paths to cross, ships to pass, over the bumps in the road, waves of words, programs, places to stay, veterans on the street, goals to work on. Off the streets, into houses, help alone the way, joys and pains to share, hits and misses, rainbow racers, ghostwriters, skills to trade, across the lines. 
What Time Is It? The Story Of The Time

Search Results

University of the Pacific - Stockton, Sacramento and San Francisco.

What Time Is It? Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.Paid the fee, waiting for tomorrow, blue oceans to create, over the rainbows, pots of goals, lights to shine, glory dazes to come. Pages to books, songs in the winds, angels in host, dances in the clouds, nine, five and seven, layers of lessons to learn, walking on sunshine. On this journey for a long time, dreams to actions, dimes to drop, winners and learners, waves to make, ships of dreams on the water. Plenty of fish, frogs, fools, coins to flip, cards to read, donkeys in the hills and valleys, monkeys in packs to dodge, snakes in the grass, watch out.

Love, lights, leaders, Peter Pan, Jesus Christ, Caption Hook, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, fairy tales to recreate, over the classes on love, devotions, truthful and honest, rites to man, men and mice, faces in the sands of time. What Time Is It? Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.


Has Homer Simpson actually been in a COMA for the last 20 years ...

What Time Is It? Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Has-Homer-Simpson-actually-COMA-20-years-iconic-cartoo...
 In it, Homer ponders the meaning of life during a conversation with God. ... Duration Time0:00 ...
 which started simply as a tongue-in-cheek portrayal of middle-class ... This is clearly Homer's
 imagination running wild. ... Simpson is a vegetable in a coma, and has been for over 20 years. .... 
Sunday fun-day!


Love, lights, leaders, Peter Pan, Jesus Christ, Caption Hook, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, fairy tales to recreate, over the classes on love, devotions, truthful and honest, rites to man, men and mice, faces in the sands of time. What Time Is It? Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.




Strangers to friends,moments in time, last week, last month, the time to fly, wheels to turn, lost in space.
   I thought of you at Disneyland the other day - my legs and feet would be hurting and I'd wonder
 how you were holding up. Been years since I went to that parking structure. I recall forgetting where
 I parked in it a time or two - the people that work there can tell you about where you parked if you can 
remember the time you did. A general idea of where your car is anyway. I've been curious about the 
Security over at the Parking Structure.    I thought the people I invited over for Street Fair would be
 here yesterday evening so I made sure to be here - I may have gotten in a bit later than I had hoped
 but there was no sign from anyone - no messages - nothing. I figure it's just as well; there's a reason
 we lost contact, yeah? Anyway, I was too tired for company - I had been stuck in LA traffic much of the 
day. I had gone to Venice Beach.    It was the first time I ever swam at Venice - I brought along my
 little speedo swimsuit just in case - changed on the beach and frolicked in the water.What Time Is It?
 Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.

 Nice! The whole reason I was up in LA was to go to Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching
 for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by
 to check it out! I have NEVER seen it working so I HAD to get on it (who knows when and if it will be 
working again). I was a ridiculous little trip - but hey! I went on Angel Flight! How awesome is that? 
Just TOTALLY AWESOME!!  :)    By the time I got to Chinatown my store was closed.What Time Is It?
Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness,
 Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.

 Dang! I'll have to try again this upcoming week.    It's been crazy humid around here - the heat and humidity just wears
 a person down - hard to sleep at night without AC. Hard to find the energy to get out and in the sun 
during the day. Well, you know how it is.    I thought about going back to Disneyland with you - 
we may want to wait until Friday - then you'd be able to watch the night-time shows - parades,
 fireworks, Fantasmic, etc.. Maybe you could come over Thursday for an early start Friday?
Just my thinking.   I hope you're holding-up well and staying as active as possible. Take care.


 Stay cool.What Time Is It? Glory Dazes To Come, Hosts Of Angels, Veterans With Skills, Earth Angels, 
All Of Us. Acts Of Kindness, Helpings Hands, Guides Over The Hard Knocks.

1 comment:

  1. Monkeys On Top, Retards, rejects, monkey packs, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date, faces under the dirt, under the mud, under the sands of time, spiders, snakes, and worms. Knock, Knock, Who Is There.....

    What Time Is It, Where Did It Happen, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Tick, History Recorded Have To Take Time. Mark Time, Kill To Time, Glory Dazes To Come. Cheers.

    SHERI JARROT, 7608512267, IS A CHEAP PROSTITUTE WHO SELLS HER ASS FOR A PACK OF HAIR, BALD BUTCH. $6000 TO REPLACE WIGS. HER MOTHER, MARILYN GERSHIRE, DEAD BY CANDER, CHRISTMAS DAY 2012, RAN OVER BY REED DEAL, BY SONG, 30 YEARS ALSO. GRANDMOTHER GOT RAN OVER BY REINDEER.

    7 Knights, 2 Snakes In Grass, Moon Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Faces In The Light Of Day.This ruling is something that will anger some and empower… Juliana and Jose Santiago....United States Federal Court Rules Females are Free to Display Their Breasts in Public...

    ReplyDelete